Saudia (Arabic: السعودية as-Suʿūdiyyah), also known as Saudi Arabian Airlines (الخطوط الجوية العربية السعودية), is the national carrier airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah. The airline's main operational base is at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah. King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh and King Fahd International Airport in Dammam are secondary hubs. The airline is the third-largest in the Middle East in terms of revenue, behind Emirates and Qatar Airways. It operates domestic and international scheduled flights to over 85 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. Domestic and international charter flights are operated, mostly during the Ramadan and the Hajj season. Saudia is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization and joined the SkyTeam airline.
- LED -- The LED lights will brighten when you make some voice or touch it, very charming, and it will automatically extinguish after 20 seconds, USB charging
- Material -- High-quality resin body, trapezoidal base, and bracket, stable and can hold the aircraft very well
- The perfect gift for any aviation enthusiast, history buff, military personnel, or collector
- Scale: 1/160
- [Nose - Tail]: approx 18.1 inch
[Wingtip Across]: approx 16.7 inch
- Aircraft*1 Base*1
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
Track your order, please click TRACK ORDER.