100% HAND-MADE, WITH AUTHORIZED PATENTS.
1:24 Alloy Die Casting Car Model
- 1957 marked the first year fuel injection was available, 1,040 cars were equipped with the Rochester Ramjet Fuel Injection (known as "Fuelies").
- It was also the first year for the optional 4-speed transmission, only 664 cars were equipped with the 4-speed from the factory.
Often the 1957 Corvette raced alongside in SCCA races against the Jaguar XK120 and Mercedes 300SL. Active racer Andy Portofield said “You also had to drive very hard back then but the 1957 Corvette with fuel injection and the four speed transmission made us dominant from 1957 until the Cobra showed up in late 1962.”1 Roger Penske also raced a 1957 Corvette in 1958 as his foray into the world of motor sport.
- Three doors can be opened
- The rear wheel has function of back force
- 1/24 Size：18.8 x 7.5 x 5 CM
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
- Track your order, please click TRACK ORDER.