1:100 USA F-4C Phantom Fighter Scale Model
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a tandem two-seat, twin-engine, all-weather, long-range supersonic jet interceptor and fighter-bomber originally developed for the United States Navy by McDonnell Aircraft. It first entered service in 1960 with the U.S. Navy. Proving highly adaptable, it was also adopted by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Air Force, and by the mid-1960s had become a major part of their air arms.
The F-4 Phantom II is a tandem two-seat, all-weather long-range supersonic interceptor/combat bomber originally developed by the US McDonnell Aircraft Company for the US Navy. Due to the pressure of the US Secretary of Defense at the time to expect the Navy and Air Force to adopt a common body, the US Air Force agreed to use the US Marine Corps and the US Navy after agreeing to test in 1961, becoming a rare fighter in the United States and serving in the Navy.
- [nose - tail]: approx 5.8 inch
- [wingtip across]: approx 7.2 inch
- Aircraft*1 Base*1
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
- Track your order, please click TRACK ORDER.