1:72 USA F-16 Fighting Falcon Scale Diecast Jet Model
Developed by General Dynamics in the 1970s, the F-16 was one of the main engines of the US Air Force from the 1980s to the 1990s. Since the air battle in the Bekaa Valley in 1981, it has participated in almost all large-scale wars. Its performance has withstood the test of reality and is one of the most successful fighters in the world.
- Scale: 1/72
- [Nose - Tail]: approx 8.4 inch
- [wingtip across]: approx 6.4 inch
- Aircraft*1 Base*1
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
- Track your order, please click TRACK ORDER.