Ford 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 Model Cars | 1:32 Scale 2 Colors
Holiday Sale $10 OFF $100
AC Cars used Bristol's inline six-cylinder engine in its small-volume production, including the AC Ace two-seater. It has a handcrafted body, steel frame and aluminium body panels made from British wheeled machines. The engine was designed by BMW before World War II and was considered obsolete by the 1960s. In 1961, Bristol decided to stop producing the engine, but instead used a Chrysler 313 cubic inch (5.1 liter) V8 engine. AC began using the 2.6-liter Ford Zephyr engine in its car.
- The front door and tail can be opened
- The headlights can be bright
- The rear wheel has function of back force
- Real car audio,built sound effects
- Scale: 1/32
- Size：6.4*2.6*2 inch
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
- Track your order, please click TRACK ORDER.