Chevrolet 1986 Monte Carlo SS Model Cars | 1:24 Scale 1 Color
The 1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo line was joined by a luxurious new LS model with a distinctive aerodynamic nose, flush-mounted composite headlights, and wraparound taillights.
Every 1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo got a new instrument panel redesigned to accept Delco electronic radios, and gauge graphics were revised. Retuned suspensions with stiffer shocks were found throughout the line, while the SS got new aluminum wheels.
Though engine choices were the same as before, power ratings were revised somewhat. The standard 4.3-liter V-6 gained 10 horsepower to 140. The base 5.0-liter V-8 lost 15, dropping to 150. The H.O. 5.0 V-8 in the Monte Carlo SS was unchanged at 180.
The V-6 came standard with a three-speed automatic transmission, with a four-speed automatic optional; the V-8s came only with the latter.
A special Monte Carlo SS model arrived at midyear in very limited numbers. Called Aerocoupe, it featured a sloped rear window that made the body more aerodynamic for use in NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) competition.
In order to make any such modification legal for track use, NASCAR rules stated that the manufacturer had to build 200 copies for sale to the general public -- and that's just what Chevrolet did. Those 200 have since become coveted collectors' items.
- Material: plastic, alloy, rubber
- Model size: 21.2*7.4*55cm
- color box specifications: 24.5*11*13cm
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
- Track your order, please click TRACK ORDER.