Airbus A380 Airplane Model | Philippine Airlines
Philippine Airlines is the national airline of the Philippines and the first commercial airline in Asia. The company is headquartered in Pasay City, and Philippine Airlines serves domestic and international flights. As of December 2013, its destinations are spread across 31 domestic airports and 41 overseas destinations. Its main hub is Manila's Aquino International Airport, which is rated four stars by Skytrax.
- Material -- High-quality resin body, trapezoidal base, bracket and stable. Can hold the aircraft very well.
- The perfect gift for any aviation enthusiast, history buff, military personnel, or collector.
- Scale: 1/400
- [Nose - Tail]: Approx. 16cm(1inch=2.5cm)
- [wingtip across]: Approx. 14cm(1inch=2.5cm)
- Aircraft*1 Base*1
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any questions, please contact us via email.
- Track your order, please click TRACK ORDER.