Ford Mustang 1967 Rusty Version Model Cars | 1:18 & 1:24 Scale 1 Color
The Ford Mustang is an American car made by Ford. It was originally based on the second-generation North American Ford Falcon platform, a compact sedan. The original 1962 Ford Mustang I two-seat concept car evolved into the 1963 Mustang II four-seat concept car, which Ford used to pre-test how the public was interested in the first Mustang production. The 1963 Mustang II concept car features a modified front and rear end of the production model, and the roof is shortened by 2.7 inches.
- The front door and tail can be opened
- The headlights can be bright
- The rear wheel has function of back force
- Real car audio,built sound effects
- Scale:1/24 1/18
- 1/24 Size：7.8*3*2.2 inch
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
Track your order, please click TRACK ORDER.