Porsche 911 Turbo 1974 Model Cars | 1:24 Scale 1 Color
In 1974 Porsche introduced the first production turbocharged 911. Although called simply Porsche 911 Turbo in Europe, it was marketed as the Porsche 930 (930 being its internal type number) in North America. The body shape is distinctive, thanks to wide wheel-arches to accommodate the wide tires, and a large rear spoiler often known as a "whale tail" on the early cars, and "tea-tray" on the later ones.
- The front door and tail can be opened
- The headlights can be bright
- The rear wheel has the function of back force
- Real car audio, built sound effects
- Scale: 1/24
- Size: 7.2*3*1.88 inch
- We believe that we have the most innovative products in the world.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 workdays, and ship worldwide, goods will arrive within 15-20 workdays. If you have any question, please contact us via email.
Track your order, please click TRACK ORDER.